You’ve heard about credit repair in passing conversations. You know you need a good credit score to get things like a car or home loan. Then you hear about a business opportunity repairing other’s credit. What is all the buzz about a credit repair business?
Read on to learn ten topics covered in a credit repair class.
1. Why Do People Need Credit Repair?
Credit scores have become more important over the years and affect daily life in many ways. In a credit repair class you will learn about how a credit score impacts your life, and those around you. Not only can your credit score affect your credit card limits, it can affect:
- The amount of a home loan you qualify for and how low your interest rate will be
- Whether or not a landlord will rent to you and how much your deposit will be
- The amount you pay for insurance
- Your options for buying a car or other financeable item
More than half of all Americans have a credit score under 700 (on a range from 300 to 850), which leaves a lot of individuals who can strengthen their credit. When you run a credit repair business you not only grow a lucrative career, you help your clients better their lives!
2. Why a Credit Repair Business Makes Sense
More and more entrepreneurs are starting a credit repair business because, from a business perspective, it just makes sense. Credit repair businesses have a low overhead, so you can start your business with just a phone and a computer. Errors on credit reports are common and most people don’t have the knowledge or time to fix these errors.
When you have the right tools, like Credit Repair Cloud’s patented software, it can average you about 5 minutes per month per client. In Credit Repair Cloud’s free online training you will learn how recurrent revenue and efficient business methods can make credit repair a lucrative business.
3. How Credit Repair Works
If you are brand new to the concept of credit repair, it’s important to start at the beginning. In a credit repair class, you will learn why credit is so important in the world today and how credit repair can change people’s lives for the better. A few of the basics you will learn about are:
- How a credit score is calculated and why it’s important
- What the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) is and how it affects credit repair
- How subpar credit affects daily life
4. How to Run Your Business
Wondering how to start a credit repair business? A credit repair class will go through the process of running a credit repair business. If you haven’t taken the leap to start your own business and are just looking for an overview of how a credit repair business operates, this free webinar is a perfect place to start. It will go over topics like:
- Client pricing and ROI calculator
- How to read a credit report
- How to do a credit audit and consultation
You can use credit repair software to automate the busy work of running a credit repair business, and gain access to incredible business-growth resources! Credit repair software companies like Credit Repair Cloud want their users to succeed. Credit repair software is set up to be user-friendly, and business owners have access to training and support as they start, run, and grow their business.
5. The Importance of Your Client Relationships
As in most service-based industries, a happy client means a successful business. When you consciously work to strengthen and maintain your client relationships, your credit repair business will prosper. In resources like The Ultimate Guide To Starting a Credit Repair Business, you can learn tips for engaging your clients and giving them the ultimate customer service experience.
While first impressions are important - remember that it’s not just about the sale. When you listen and get to know your clients, you will better understand their financial situation and will be able to retain their services far past your initial meeting. In addition, your credit repair business software can allow you to work smarter, not harder. With more time you will be able to:
- Follow-up and communicate during the credit repair process
- Personalize your services by sending out thank you notes and birthday cards
- Offer educational materials for a holistic approach to finances
6. Items That Can be Disputed on a Credit Report
Once you decide you take the leap and start your credit repair business, it’s important to learn your craft. Don’t worry; you won’t be on your own. When you take a credit repair class and read “The Ultimate Guide to Starting a Credit Repair Business,” you will have the knowledge and support you will need to succeed.
After you have pulled your client’s credit report, you will learn which negative items can be disputed. You will learn how to check for incomplete, inaccurate, and unverifiable items. These errors are the basis of credit repair.
7. Dispute Letters: How to Write and When to Send
Dispute letters are the primary way that credit repair specialists dispute negative items on a credit report. In a credit repair class you will learn about the rounds of dispute letters, as well as tips for how to approach each.
Round one: dispute letter sent to the credit bureaus
Round two: dispute letters sent to specific bureaus or creditors
Round three: call or directly contact specific creditor
Credit Repair Cloud gives users access to hundreds of Dispute Letter templates to save hours of research and send just the right letter to creditors.
8. How to Track the Disputed Items
Once you have sent letters disputing your client’s negative credit items, you will need an organized way to track and monitor the results. Luckily, Credit Repair Cloud’s software makes it easier to track dispute letters. You will still have to do follow-up and follow-through.
- Clients will need to have credit monitoring and regularly check their credit report--new information will need to be uploaded into the software
- Keep open communication with clients to remind them to forward you any letters or information from creditors
- Track which letters have already been sent out and the response received
With credit repair classes, books, and training - you have all the tools you need for success at your fingertips!
9. Why Proper Business Software is Essential
In a credit repair class you will quickly realize how essential the right software is to your success. Efficiency is the key to being profitable in the credit repair industry. Not only does credit repair software help keep you organized, it helps you work smarter.
With automated features and built-in tools, Credit Repair Cloud’s software goes above and beyond. Worried about learning a new product? Don’t be. Credit Repair Cloud provides training and support every step of the way.
Check out the features of Credit Repair Cloud’s credit repair business software here.
10. Ways to Market and Build your Business
In a credit repair class you will learn tips for marketing and building your business. Past the start-up phase, Credit Repair Cloud offers continued information and training as you grow your business. A few of the marketing resources provided are:
- Help setting up your website
- Resources and tips for finding leads and landing sales
- Integration with email marketing platforms
- Ideas for creating a client referral program
While you do have to put in the work to market and build your credit repair business, Credit Repair Cloud provides ample resources. By utilizing their software, you will have more time to focus on networking, new leads, and retaining clients.
Sign-up for a free online webinar that provides a general overview of a credit repair business and then get started reading The Ultimate Guide to Starting a Credit Repair Business!