Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with Credit Repair Cloud, for any reason, just drop us an email and we’ll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If you’ve been a paid user and you were just charged for your next month of Credit Repair Cloud, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel Credit Repair Cloud a couple months ago, and you haven’t used Credit Repair Cloud since then, we’ll give you a refund No problem.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If you forgot to cancel Credit Repair Cloud a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn’t end up using the extra features, projects, or storage space, although you did keep using Credit Repair Cloud in general, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Drop us an email, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.