Examples of full refunds we’d grant:
- If you’ve been a paid user and you were just charged for your next month of Credit Repair Cloud, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel Credit Repair Cloud a couple months ago, and you haven’t used Credit Repair Cloud since then, we’ll give you a refund No problem.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant:
- If you forgot to cancel Credit Repair Cloud a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn’t end up using the extra features, projects, or storage space, although you did keep using Credit Repair Cloud in general, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch!
If you run into problems, get in touch, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.