It’s about that time of year when you start looking at your list of resolutions and begin checking in on the lofty goals you’ve set, and the accomplishments you’ve achieved.
- I’ll write my first book
- I’ll workout at the gym everyday
- I’ll save twice as much money as last year
- I’ll stop eating junk food
Too bad most of us abandon our resolutions and feel a little lost. Good thing you just need to know the big secret to succeed.
Setting achievable goals is key to reaching them. If the idea of making more money and creating an independent sustainable business speaks to you, then starting a credit repair business this year is the achievable goal that will get you on the path to financial success.
To start a successful credit repair business you should
- Educate yourself on your market
- Plan your time and resources
- Write a consistent and strong business plan
Remember, talking about money and credit can be a sensitive subject, so establishing yourself as a reliable expert in credit repair will result in more trust with clients and more business.
Start with Credit Repair Software
Investing in credit repair software will automate many of the credit repair processes, save you time, and make your business goal a success. Robust credit software organizes your contacts and automates your workflow so that you have more time and energy to put toward working directly with your clients and reaching out to find new prospects.
Get Training from Experts and Become Certified
With training and a certificate in hand, clients are more likely to trust you.
Credit repair is straightforward and easy to learn. In only a month, you can finish online training in a series of videos and lessons on credit repair that will set you on the path to becoming a credit repair expert and starting your business from home.
Obtaining a credit repair certificate will be the best way to show your knowledge and gain the much needed trust to handle the personal finances of clientele.
With the right software running and a solid knowledge base, you will be able to give great credit advice to clients like:
- Pay balances down to below 30% of the available credit line
- Don’t close old credit cards - even when you don’t use them
- If declaring bankruptcy feels inevitable, work to negotiate a payment plan with creditors to start making payments on time
Continue Your Education with a Credit Repair Pro
Take advice from the people who have been there before. Credit Repair Cloud Founder Daniel Rosen wrote a book that shares his great insight and the roadmap to starting an independent credit repair business.
Download the Ultimate Guide to Starting a Credit Repair Business to get up to speed on:
- Credit repair basics
- Understanding and validating debt
- Legal ways to remove tricky items like bankruptcies from credit reports
- How to launch a business for under $100
The most successful credit repair business owners are experts in the basics and do the same things over and over again very well.
Learn How to Write Dispute Letters
More than 79% of credit reports contain errors that lower the credit score. Learn how to find errors on credit reports and report them to the creditors to ensure your client’s credit score is fair and accurate.
Know what to dispute on the credit report and when to pursue a lawsuit on your client’s behalf:
- Understand what is in a credit report and how to read it
- Learn how to write an effective dispute letter
- Read the credit report to find inaccuracies, redundancies, or unverifiable information that can be disputed (Credit Repair Cloud's Simple Audit tool does this automatically in seconds)
Dispute letters are easy to write with the right business software. Choose from hundreds of template to work and an automated system that populates your client dispute letters with information pulled straight from their credit reports!
You can build a profitable credit repair business in no time. After quick online training and certification, you can build your skills and advise clients on a wide-variety of financial situations from when to close a credit card to how to get the best rate on their mortgage. With your help clients will reach their financial milestones and you will see your credit repair business continue to grow from word-of-mouth referrals.
You will be the number one credit repair resource for each person you work with and grow a profitable business as your own boss.