API integrations enable your Credit Repair Cloud to share data or trigger events in your other cloud based software. This is one of the greatest features of cloud computing, but before jumping in, it’s important to know what is possible and how it works.
Our API can be used to:
- Create custom web lead forms
- Trigger emails from other software*
- Start email marketing drip campaigns*
- Send a sms text message to a new client*
- Bill your clients
- Sync a 3rd party CRM to your Credit Repair Cloud
- and more…
*Credit Repair Cloud cannot be used for outbound marketing. These integrations enable you to use your other software companies for your outbound marketing. Remember that there are anti-spam and privacy laws that you must follow. Never send unwanted texts or emails to anyone who has not given permission and "opted in" to receive them. Never buy lists of leads and be extremely cautious before doing any outbound marketing. For questions about best practices and the law, consult your other software provider and your attorney.
If you’re just starting up your business
Start slow, and learn our basic software first and don’t get side tracked on integrations. You will not need most of these tools today or during a free trial. However, if you’re building a large-scale operation with call center, support staff, fulfillment department and more, integrations will help you to grow and scale much faster, without spending money on building custom software.
Credit Repair Cloud has 3 types of integrations
Pre-built integrations, Zapier integrations and Direct integrations. Here’s what each of these mean:
1) Pre-Built Integrations
Our pre-guilt integrations are: Chargebee, Mailchimp and Mandrill. These are easy to use because we have already done the hard part of building them. To learn about these integrations, visit these pages within your CRC account for step-by- step instructions and videos:
2) Zapier Integrations
Zapier is one of the greatest tools on the internet. It’s like a match.com for web apps. Use Zapier to integrate Credit Repair Cloud with over 500 popular cloud apps apps with no programming necessary. Zapier makes new integrations as easy as snapping together legos. This opens up endless possibilities of automations with Credit Repair Cloud. It’s one of the most exciting reasons we build software in the cloud.
1 minute overview of Zapier:
With Zapier you can integrate Credit Repair Cloud with apps for:
- Billing, Accounting, & Invoicing
- Customer Support
- Developer Tools
- Electronic Signatures
- Email Marketing
- Event Management
- File Management
- Help Desk
- Instant Messaging
- Lead Generation
- Payment Processing
- Phone/SMS Texting
- Project Management
- Sentiment Analysis
- Server Monitoring
- Time Tracking
- and more.
Here are a few examples of some awesome Zapier integrations we’ve seen:
- Custom Web Lead Forms: Don’t like our web lead forms? Want to make some that are more complex? Make your own with Gravity Forms, Google Forms or WuFoo Forms and send the data to Credit Repair Cloud or your CRM via Zapier. Click here for a page just about custom forms
- Drip email campaigns for New Leads, New Clients or New Affiliates:It’s easy with CRC+ZAPIER+GETDRIPhttps://zapier.com/zapbook/drip/
- Marketing Automation: Adding a new lead can trigger a drip campaign in your Marketing automation software. Here’s an awesome article about Zapier Hacks for Marketers. and of course if you want to be serious marketer, you might want to check out HubSpot and Infusionsofthttps://zapier.com/learn/ultimate-guide-to-crm-apps/marketing-automation-crm/
- SMS Texting: Add a new client to your CRM or CRC and have Zapier trigger a SMS text to a new client inviting them to log into the portal to sign their agreement. We see Zapier>Twilio used most often for this.
- CRM Integrations: Want to add Clients or Affiliates to your Salesforce, ZOHO, Infusionsoft or other CRM and have it automatically appear in Credit Repair Cloud? You can do this with Zapier. When it comes to choosing a CRM you have many options. The most common Credit Repair Cloud+CRM integrations that we see are with ZOHO and Salesforce. And there are also CRM’s that include amazing marketing automation, like Hubspot, infustionsoft and Intercom. Links to explore them all are below.
Here’s the most common integration flow used by large scale Credit Repair Organizations who integrate Credit Repair Cloud with and a 3rd Party CRM:
1. Marketing automation software (or Call Center Staff) add Leads to CRM.
2. Call center staff converts leads to clients into their CRM.
3. New client in CRM creates a zap (in Zapier) to add same client to Credit Repair Cloud.
4. Fulfillment staff takes over in CRC to handle the credit repair for that client.
Articles at Zapier about choosing and using a CRM:
Want some other automation? Check out this awesome guide to the hundred of ways to use Zapier.
Remember, an Zapier integration is Do-it-Yourself.
We won’t be able to actually set up your integrations for you. After all, we can’t see into your Zapier account or the 500 apps that Zapier is integrated with (and those other companies have their own support). But if you’re having trouble with a Zapier integration, just reach out, tell us what you’re trying to do, what’s going wrong, what app you’re working with and what error you’re seeing. We may ask you for your Zapier login details so we can take a look and offer some advice. Just ask! You’ll also contact the support team at the other software you’re trying to integrate with, since you’re coordinating between a few different companies (and probably a developer, too), so understand that this will all take time and patience.
Most common Zapier support issue:
Wanting an integration to do something it’s not intended to do. Remember, even though no programming is necessary for Zapier, there still will be “some” technical details to understand. Read the instructions in Zapier to understand exactly what triggers and actions (“zaps”) are actually available.
3) Direct Integrations
Direct integrations require that you to hire your own developer. Show your developer our Credit Repair Cloud API Overview so they can see what API calls are available.
Got a developer? Send them these links:
if your developer has questions, just reach out from the master email on your account, tell us what you’re trying to do and what app you’re working with, show us your XML code and we can definitely offer advice. Just ask!