Now that you’re a full-fledged Credit Hero, you’ve launched your own credit repair business from nothing, grown your business by building your reputation on CHANGING LIVES...
You’ll probably start to wonder ...
“At what point should I hire my first employee?”
It’s an IMPORTANT question, and so many of our Credit Heroes have wondered the same thing!
You want to make absolutely sure that you wait until your business is completely set up but you also don’t want to wait too long, and risk stunting your growth!
So today, I’m going to share with you my When to Hire Framework I’ve used my secret framework to mentor tons of Credit Heroes (many have even gone on to become one of our 40+ Millionaire’s Club Members!).
First, learn ALL areas of your business
Before thinking about hiring your first employee, it’s really important that you learn ALL areas of your business.
After all, you’ll be the one who will put processes in place for someone else to be trained when you’re ready to step out of those areas.
Learn the processes BEFORE you hire!
You’re the one who will train your new employee on how to do it all!
So, once you know the business inside and out - is it time to start hiring?
The answer is … It could be!
Before deciding, there are a few questions you should ask yourself.
- Do I have enough clients to support paying this employee?
- Do I have enough work to keep them busy?
- Do I have processes in place so they’ll be successful?
Too often, Credit Heroes hire before they have enough clients and end up with very stressful cash flow problems.
On the flip side, if you wait too long your life and business could suffer because you’re wearing too many hats!
So here’s what I’ve learned through years of mentoring Credit Heroes and my When-to-Hire framework.
You may be ready if you can say YES to ALL of these areas:
- Are you an expert in credit repair*?
*This means you’ve completed the Credit Hero Challenge and most likely our Masterclass, too!
You’re certified in disputing and you really know the ins and out of the business.
- Is your annual (revenue) $30k to $100k?
- Have you quit your 9-5 and run your business full time?
- Is your primary focus lead generation but you struggle to have enough time to really dedicate to it?
- Is your biggest question, “How do I get ahead?” since you feel like you’re doing as much as you can by yourself?
- Are you ready to free up your time so you can execute marketing and sales strategies?
If you can say YES to each one of the above, congratulations!
Once you know you’re ready to hire, keep in mind ...
- I recommend you start by hiring a VA or family member to help you with the day-to-day tactical work.
- And, if you wait too long and you’re making more than $100k annually WITHOUT hiring help, you risk losing your business’ ability to scale.
- As you grow, you’ll hire more and more employees and leverage their work and expertise to grow your business!
Over time, your goal is to delegate all of your work to your team so you can be the face of the company, focus on the things that really move the needle, and maybe even become a Millionaire’s Club member too!
And if you’re just dabbling and ready to get serious about owning your own business and being your own boss, I’d like to invite you to join the Credit Hero Challenge.
I’ll hold you by the hand as you launch your very own credit repair business, all for less than it takes to bring your family to McDonald’s for dinner, go to CreditHeroChallenge.com and join today!
We’ve got a new one starting soon, but you’ve got to get in quick before doors close -- otherwise you’ll have to wait for the next one!
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite platform below!