“ANYTHING and EVERYTHING deleted in days not months” …
I’m sure you’ve seen the ads and I’m sure you’ve wondered, “What are they doing to get such crazy results and how can I do the same?”.
Today, I’m exposing the SCARY truth of how people are getting these kinds of results and why you should RUN as fast as you can in the opposite direction as soon as you see something like this!
The simple truth of all these ads claiming to IMMEDIATELY erase EVERYTHING negative on your report is…
It’s a SCAM called “Credit Sweeps”!
And it’s super scary and dangerous because it’s ruining thousands of people’s lives every day!
Credit repair is a process that takes time, persistence, and being armed with knowledge. As a Credit Hero - you cannot just cheat the system AND there’s no reason to!
Just remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is and in this case, it definitely is!
What is a Credit Sweep?
Well, the term “Credit Sweeps” is a phrase and marketing gimmick to make you believe the process of removing negative information is legal and legitimate, when in fact it’s not!
Not only is it not legitimate, it’s illegal in most cases! The process of “sweeping a credit report” can only happen by lying to the police, by making false claims to the credit bureaus and ultimately you can get JAIL TIME for this!
How are Credit Sweeps Done?
So how are people doing it WITHOUT going to jail? Well, first, let me say - without going to jail… YET!... but I can guarantee they’re always looking over their shoulder and I bet people using this illegal practice don’t sleep well at night!
Basically, they pay someone to fill out and notarize a false affidavit claiming all the negative credit is due to identity theft. Then they file a bogus police report to substantiate the claim.
Typically, a fraud alert and freeze is then placed on each report with the bureaus. The affidavit and police report gets mailed off to the bureaus and often to the creditors as well which sparks an investigation into the claims.
Now, under FCRA § 605B the bureaus must block and remove any account until the investigation is complete. This generally results in all of the accounts being deleted, at least temporarily - which is why it’s called “Credit Sweeps”.
Here’s Why This is Important:
- Practicing credit sweeps can get you and your clients in a whole lot of trouble and it's just not worth it. So the next time you see an ad claiming to quickly sweep a credit report, just know that it is completely bogus, temporary and very very illegal.
- If you want to get real results, actual permanent deletions, and have a long term, successful and profitable business in this industry - you gotta play by the rules. There are millions of American’s that need your help and are willing to do it the right way, the legal way, the legitimate way and that’s exactly what Credit Repair Cloud is all about.
- Remember - you’re a Credit Hero - not a credit villian! So save your clients from making a huge mistake and being duped by these villianess companies who are taking advantage of the fact that most people don’t know what could happen to them if they engage in credit sweeps.
Here’s What You Need to Know:
- Now that I’ve revealed the TRUTH behind these crazy claims, and you now understand this process is completely illegitimate and illegal it’s important to commit to yourself right now, that no matter what happens, as a credit repair professional, you will not ever use any “credit sweeps” method. At one point or another you may be either tempted to try it to make some quick money or help a client that asks you to do it and my best advice would be to stay away! Run the opposite direction. Decide now that your answer will be NO WAY!
- You may be faced with clients who have seen the same scam advertising from a competitor and want to try that other company because they’re confused by the lie of these extraordinary results. Take any of these moments as perfect opportunities to show up as the credit hero you are and educate your client on the illegal aspects of credit sweeps. They could literally face jail time!
Instead, you can get amazing results, deletions, and resolved items through legitimate credit repair… you know… the kind that doesn’t send people to jail for the methods used!
- Don’t be fooled! If you ask any of the “credit sweep” pros, they will have a whole bunch of different reasons to convince you that it’s totally legal - but to that I say… don’t believe them and do your research! Ask them HOW they’re going to get these results, what EXACTLY is the process and make sure you understand the consequences to their sketchy methods.
Just like one of our Millionaires Club Members, Bruce Politano posted recently in our Facebook Community. He wrote: “Public Service Announcement! There is no such thing as a legal credit sweep. That’s like saying, legal theft, or something. Over the last week I’ve had a least 20 companies ask us if we offer legal sweeps in our outsourcing services. We don't’ and NO ONE SHOULD! Be careful out there y’all. Operate your business in a legal and ethical way. There’s no reason not to!”
I second that! Bruce is exactly right! JUST DON’T DO IT! You can get amazing results and even end up on our Millionaires Club Wall through totally ethical AND effective methods!
So if you want to know exactly what those methods are and even become certified in disputing, then I want to invite you to join our upcoming Credit Hero Challenge! We’ll hold you by the hand as you launch your own credit repair business! We’ve got another one starting in a few days so grab your spot today at creditherochallenge.com.
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite platform below!