The sky’s the limit, but in this business, you might actually make more by charging less. Remember, the goal is to “scale” your business. How do you do that?
Slowly and methodically, with reasonable pricing, good service and happy clients who keep your service very long time (and tell their friends). Run this Credit Repair Business ROI Calculator and run some pricing projections!
But how much should I charge?
People charge all different ways, flat fee, pay per deletion, etc, but of all the methods we see, charging a 1 time “first work” fee followed 1 month later by affordable monthly payments recurring is always the ticket for high revenue.
The idea is simple:
- If you add a few more “Paying” clients each month
- And you keep your existing “Paying” clients happy
- Your revenue will INCREASE every month!
The key here is making it affordable
Since each client takes less than 5 minutes of processing per month (after setup) a small reasonable monthly fee is appropriate. Then just focus on getting more and more clients. Give them awesome service and educate your clients on how to better manage their credit.
To determine the exact fee to charge depends on your clientele, but here’s a hint:
You might also want to visit the websites of the largest credit repair companies. The biggest one in America has the initials “LL” They are making millions and millions with a proven business model, so why reinvent the wheel? Just dont copy any text or images from their site or you will hear from their legal department
Next, get a Merchant Account and Setup Recurring Billing and Payments!
You’ll accomplish this in 2 parts:
- First you’ll want to get a Merchant Gateway Account. If you don’t have this Click here: Merchant account for Credit Repair
- Next, set up ChargeBee within your Credit Repair Cloud at My Company>ChargeBee.
This is our most-requested feature ever! This new integration gives you awesome superpowers to set automated recurring client payments by credit card within Credit Repair Cloud!
ChargeBee is a leading recurring billing platform (and the most affordable we’ve ever seen). ChargeBee was founded by members of ZOHO, and their team are fantastic. This special integration is the first automated payment system ever designed specifically for the Credit Repair Industry!
A Chargebee "Launch Plan" is FREE for unlimited use for your first $50,000 in revenue.
Chargebee handles all common types of credit repair billing:
- Monthly recurring payments
- Pay-per-delete (triggered by status change)
- 1-time charges.
- Automated email notifications
- Dunning management for declined cards
- Invoice billing
- Client Signup from your website
- Collect payment at start — or delay until after “first work” (Round 1 letters)
- Syncs with Credit Repair Cloud accounting
- Compatible with Authorize.net and all major Gateways
Once you have your Merchant Gateway, sign up for ChargeBee. Get FREE Chargebee account from the link in My Company>ChargeBee.
Hopefully this was some assistance to introduce you to the lucrative benefits of recurring revenue. Thanks for reading!