As a Credit Hero, it’s our job to fight for our client's rights and improve their credit, to give them a new lease on life…🏡 🚙 🌞
But there’s another part of the job…
As a Credit Hero, it’s also our job to make sure that none of our clients come back as return customers… 🙅🙅🙅
But how do we do that?
Simple, we educate them! 🎓🎓🎓
In this podcast, I will give you 7 important tips that you can pass on to your clients to turn them into credit Einsteins AND grow your business in the process!
There are plenty of habits and processes you can teach your clients so they won’t make the same mistakes they made in the past.
And today, I’m going to give you 7 key ways that your clients can protect their credit: BEFORE it needs repairing, DURING the repair process, and AFTER you’ve repaired it for them…
It’s essential that your clients understand their role in the credit repair process.
So let’s get started…
THE 7 MOST IMPORTANT TIPS TO PASS ON TO YOUR CLIENTS ARE:
- Don’t Apply For Credit. Each time you apply for credit, your score suffers a hit, slowing down your financial recovery. If you’re planning to apply for credit somewhere, wait until after the credit repair process, when your score is high enough, so the hit does minimal damage.
- Don’t Co-Sign For Anyone! When you co-sign on someone else’s loan, you’re agreeing to be responsible for it. If that person doesn’t pay the bill, your credit score suffers.
- Pay Your Bills On Time. I know this sounds obvious, but just ONE past-due payment can decrease your score by 100 points! If you’ve accidentally missed a payment, call the credit card company immediately. If you’re a good customer, they will often wave a past-due posting if you ask them politely.
- Pay Credit Card Balances Down To Less Than 30% Of The Available Credit Line. If your credit line is $10,000, never use more than $3,000. Never max out your credit cards, even if you pay them off each month. This quick trick will boost your score.
- Monitor Your Credit With A Credit Monitoring Service at Credit Hero Score.com and keep it active throughout the credit repair process. You can get instant access to your reports and scores for a 7 day trial for only $1!
- Stay Calm. The Bureaus Are Slow. Don’t over-promise on rapid results, rapid score increases, or anything that is not true. Explain that scores don’t change overnight, and the creditors don’t report changes to the bureaus immediately. It all takes time.
- They Must Forward You All Correspondence They Receive Resulting From The Dispute Letters That You Send! Without this, you’re working blind. Credit Monitoring will not show you what is in the letters or how the bureaus and creditors are responding. So clients must forward them to you, or you cannot do your job. So when you’ve set a reminder to follow up on a disputed item, check to see if your client has forwarded the response letter they’re received. If they haven’t, then ask them to provide one so you can respond and continue with the next round. Clear lines of communication are essential to success.
Relay these tips to every single one of your clients, and do it early in the process! Otherwise, some clients will actually pay you to repair their credit while still doing things that actively harm your efforts.
So, educate them, teach them how to avoid repeating past mistakes, stop the bleeding and start the healing. 💙♡
Speed up their credit repair, and allow your clients to build stable financial futures.
And, as a bonus, your business will grow!
When you educate a client, when you provide value beyond the standard credit repair process, your client will appreciate your efforts, and they will trust you. They will feel comfortable recommending you to their friends, family, and coworkers. And if you provide other financial services, they will probably become a paid client using a different feature of your business.
Everybody wins when you’re awesome, do a good job, and do the right thing!
But if you’re just dabbling in the Credit Repair industry, and would like me to hold you by the hand as you launch your very own credit repair business over just a couple of weeks - I wanna invite you to join our upcoming Credit Hero Challenge!
It’s an amazing program that has helped tons of Credit Heroes get their first clients, get certified in disputing, and gain confidence in knowing they are launching their credit repair business on a solid foundation that allows them to grow and scale FAST!
We’re starting the next challenge in just a few days, so SIGN UP NOW at CreditHeroChallenge.com!
So, pass along these tips, turn your clients into credit Einsteins…
And keep changing lives!
Be sure to subscribe on your favorite platform below!